In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Accumulators, Inc. has decided to convert a portion of our factory to manufacture reusable half-face elastomeric respirators. After consulting with local officials, healthcare workers, and industry experts, we felt that our engineering, assembly, and sourcing skills were a good match for this urgently needed product. Our masks are safe and effective to use and have been designed in accordance with NIOSH and FDA standards but have not yet received any specific certification.
Our respirator masks have the following features:
- Rated to N99, which means they filter at least 99% of airborne particles. This is far superior to the N95 masks that are recommended to combat coronavirus.
- Useable for potentially hundreds or thousands of hours in a medical environment; indefinite lifespan if properly maintained.
- Filters both inhalation and exhalation to mutually protect the wearer and others nearby from contagion.
- Our respirators have a large surface area which results in excellent breathability.
- Designed to be compatible with several different common cleaning fluids and can be sterilized in an oven or autoclave.
- Besides medical use, our masks are also excellent to protect yourself from Covid on airplanes, to reduce inhaled dust in construction areas, and limit smoke inhalation in regions affected by forest fire smoke.
- Manufactured in Houston, Texas
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information or if you are interested in placing an order.